MMOMinion

Full Version: about grinding mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The bot does not rest at the resting percent.
Set the resting at 90% hp but it continue to fight the next mob even at 50% hp.

Using Archer at level 15.
Skill profile Archer,mesh Central Shroud,not do fate.
Keep rest it will not die and I will not have to keep watching it.
Love this bot by gathering but the grinding mode is a little ...
I can't replicate this issue...grinded acn from 1-15 yesterday no problems. Care to paste a screenshot of your settings?
what mods are you using?
Sorry to reply so late.
Here is the screenshot.Using two bot at my pc,one is grinding still have some problem,one for gathering is really great!
[Image: 14c8u42.png]

It shoot a new mob when hp is under 50%.
Sorry to report again.Find another bug.
Using Conjuere grind mode and fighting the mob when the mob's hp down at about 80% to 20% the bot stand still and die.Seems not realizing wheather in fight or can not read the target's hp.The other hand archer do not have this bug now or it can kill mob without using skill.

Oh and I am in the Japanese world it have some maintenance yesterday maybe something changed from then?Such as can not bot smoothly,I open 4 bot on my pc now,and usually having one of them closing with the game client.Watching my task manager and cpu 50% memory 40%.
I have the same issues today.
I can confirm the bug wherein the program will switch from LT_SM_KILLTARGET to LT_GRIND while in the middle of fighting a monster thereby causing the character to stop using abilities as the monster inexorably beats the character until it flees. It is truly a gruesome sight.

As far as I can tell then tends to happen upon the players health dropping below the Rest HP% during the fight. It does not happen every time, I am not sure what makes it happen. Will screenshot later.
After updating bot 5 minutes ago grinding is not working for me anymore. Character just stands there and does nothing. Using custom-made farming mesh. Mesh is created and I have show navmesh on to ensure it was mapped and it was working fine last night and this morning until I updated.

BotStatus/Task: says "BARD"

Console reading a bunch of coordinates: [Image: UkzjZR2.png]
disable/remove all your mods
Those distance readings are debugs from my addon, need to switch them off but they're part of a feature I'm working on. I play bard too though and mine does things so I don't think it's the problem (I also don't override anything in grind mode settings). Maybe post up your skill manager profile?
Pages: 1 2