MMOMinion

Full Version: north thanalan 45-50 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i downloaded the 100% mesh files, and with the north thanalan one, when doing that 3 part fate, it always goes right through the enemies which in turn they end up pummelling me to death lol, is there a way around that? Also i have the min fate level set to 0 and it doesn't do all fates on map..
You can try to change the navmesh to "road" along the path you want the bot to take to the fate. Its not guaranteed to take that path, the costs are just reduced. If that doesnt help, change the area the mobs you want to avoid are in to "high danger". If it still goes through, there is nothing you can do at the moment, short of removing that part of the mesh completely (you should not).

Make sure you save the mesh after the changes, or they won't take effect.

Max Fate Lvl: This setting determines the maximum fate level that your bot will attempt to complete. It is relative to your current job level.
Min Fate Lvl: This setting determines the minimum level of fate that the bot will attempt to complete. It is relative to your current job level.