MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIVMinion Update 12/12/13 - Released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Greetings Minions.

NOTE - This update will download all of the 100% meshes created by latty...if you've already downloaded/edited them your *.info files may be overwritten. This update will also take slightly longer than usual due to the large file sizes of the mesh data
Update: Sorry for making you download some of the meshes again, these are now up2date and hold a lot of bugfixes

While working on the upcoming MarkerManager we decided to take a quick detour to fix the blacklist issues people have been having and provide a better way to manage your blacklist data. The result is the BlacklistManager:

[Image: wA1Hrfp.png]
[Image: jkPLMSE.png]

BlacklistManager
  • All blacklist functionality contained in this window (removed from Grind/Fates menus!)
  • Select a blacklist name from the "Blacklist Name" combobox
  • Select a blacklist entry from the "Blacklist Entry" combobox
  • View information about the entry (time remaining) or delete it from the blacklist
  • Each blacklist has its own controls for adding entries
    • Target an enemy to add it to "Monsters" blacklist
    • Select an active fate via the up/down arrows to add it to "Fates" blacklist
  • We will add options to add non active entries to the blacklist via ID/Name in the future
  • Addon devs see minionlib/ml_blacklist.lua and ml_blacklist_mgr.lua for creating/using new blacklists

General Fixes/Additions
  • Launcher/Relogger Preparations
    • "AutoStartBot" checkbox will automatically start the bot after launch using currently selected mode
    • Default meshes from latty added for each zone (can be changed by user) BIG THANKS TO YOU LATTY!!!!
  • Fates
    • Bot should now wait at chain fates in the same location (Dark Devices works!)
    • Temporary fate blacklist bug will no longer permanently blacklist those fates
  • Grind
    • Rest bug should be fixed
  • Party-Grind
    • Mounts will now be correctly used by all partymembers.
  • General
    • Monsters can now be permanently blacklisted in the BlacklistManager
      • Applies to both fates and grind targeting
      • Marker specific blacklisting/whitelisting will be available with the MarkerManager update
    • Some new default skillmanager profiles have been added, more will follow soon
    • Skillmanager got some fixes for buffs
    • Setting the "conditions" for Crafting should now be also working in german and japanese language

This is a fairly large update with lots of changes in both the backend and the GUI so bugs are a possibility...please post your feedback and any issues you find to this thread and we'll get them sorted ASAP. The relogger and MarkerManager are very close to release, look for them in the short term.

--
Delete the GatherHelper Lua Module if you use that and have problems with gathering.
fine :)
nice :D
It's beautyful.... *tear*
so, the BL Manager is not released yet? Because topic says released ;)
(12-12-2013, 06:30 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]so, the BL Manager is not released yet? Because topic says released ;)

?

You're saying you've updated (the big update with all the new meshes) and the BlacklistManager is not available?
It's released. Update looks yummy :)
(12-12-2013, 06:38 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2013, 06:30 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]so, the BL Manager is not released yet? Because topic says released ;)

?

You're saying you've updated (the big update with all the new meshes) and the BlacklistManager is not available?

If it should be down where Skill/Mesh/Gather Manager are, true, there's nothing new yet... and I had the big meshes update (btw, to use latty's integrated ones, I would just select the map name, right? i.e. for Coerthas the "Coerthas" map? Because I have a few downloaded ones already...)
(12-12-2013, 06:42 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2013, 06:38 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]

?

If it should be down where Skill/Mesh/Gather Manager are, true, there's nothing new yet... and I had the big meshes update (btw, to use latty's integrated ones, I would just select the map name, right? i.e. for Coerthas the "Coerthas" map? Because I have a few downloaded ones already...)

Hmm, I don't see any reason why that would be the case...I just checked the code and everything appears to be in order. Can anyone else confirm/deny?

[Image: XLzEjrf.png]
I have not seen it download Latty's meshes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6