MMOMinion

Full Version: How to delete purple jump points on navmesh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded a navmesh for a fate and there's these purple jumps spots (where the bot gets instructed to jump from/to). Problem is those spots rarely work and the bot just spins around the jumpoff point. I tried Del OffMeshConnection on and around those points but it doesn't work and when I place my own point it's pink color not purple.
Now it seems the purple circles on the ground are pink, but the connection is still purple lines and still can't delete them.
disable Show Navmesh, Enable Show triangles,)<--Need to see whats being changed) enable record mesh(don't know if you need to but I always have that on when doing this), walk on top of the jump point and click DelOffMeshConnection(feel free to mash the button because I think you need to click twice anyhow. Once to enable window and again to enable button). You can also try hitting the deloffmeshconnection button on both points for it might need to be done on the starting point. If that doesn't work make your own ya lazy bastard! ;P
I did everything like you said, I can't seem to delete not the jumpoff or landing points :(

I can delete my own jump spots without even having record mesh enable (just triangles on), but not the one's that were already here from the mesh I downloaded.
disable show navmesh, enable show triangles. move to any end of the offmesh connection and press the delete offmesh connection button. DISABLE show triangles, PRESS SAVE. Wait.