MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot stopping after harvesting 1 node...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i updated the bot and after it harvest 1 node it stops, i have to turn off/on the bot again so it harvest the next node... the clients that doesn't have the updated bot are still working fine...
Remove your addons
(12-12-2013, 09:14 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]Remove your addons

is this a temporary fix? or we won't be able to use addons any more?
The addons will need to be updated to work with the new code...it will be temporary until the addon developer patches the addon code.
i was having the same issue. am glad someone posted it before i did. hate been the first to find a problem. i should have turn undates off. going to miss my addons. /cry

thanks for the help f3re.
Thanks for the solution. hopefully u guys can fix this problem asap
the bots not broken ther eis nothing for them to fix asap.. its up to the guys that create the mods you download to update their code.
We'll be adding a change in the very near future that will cause all addon modules to be disabled when a significant update is released. It's unfortunate that we have to take that step but we're dealing with dozens and dozens of angry bug reports with every update due to people testing without removing their addons. Anything that is not contained in LuaMods/ffxivminion and LuaMods/minionlib is out of our control and we cannot guarantee that this code will not cause problems when we push an update.
RE: Bot stopping after harvesting 1 node...
We'll be adding a change in the very near future that will cause all addon modules to be disabled when a significant update is released. It's unfortunate that we have to take that step but we're dealing with dozens and dozens of angry bug reports with every update due to people testing without removing their addons. Anything that is not contained in LuaMods/ffxivminion and LuaMods/minionlib is out of our control and we cannot guarantee that this code will not cause problems when we push an update.

Fixed my "bug" when bot was stopping after mining 1 node.
Deleted everthing in folders LuaMods/ffxivminion & LuaMods/minionlib, i let the autoupdate run. Made new mining markers and everything it.s ok.