MMOMinion

Full Version: auto blacklisting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in northern thanalan, all the fates are getting auto blacklisted for some reason, i didnt realize it was doing this before but now with the blacklist manager i can see it getting blacklisted at around 1700seconds, sometimes restarting minion completely works but sometimes the bug comes back
do you have it set to wait till 1% of the fate before it starts? because if it doesnt make it to 1% before the timer is up it will blist them
no i have it at 0% cause it will skip the 2cnd fate in the dark devices fate groups if u use it as it doesn't complete at all till u finish the fate, so it stays at 0 then completes to 100% when fates done.

not all the fates are doing it here, about half the fates in northern thanalan are doing it. "Boom goes the ceruleum" "Reverse Engineering" sometimes "just a sip"
"With One Eye Open" has only worked about 10% of the time
never realized fates were getting auto blacklisted, i always just assumed the mesh's i dled were just not path'd to it and i was just too lazy to check for one fate.
if there is, i cant find it lol, looked through everything i could and didnt find that option
only thing i can find about blacklist is the manager and on the main fate, for black list timer, nothing about blacklist after blah blah minutes

i also wanted to point out a big problem after the last couple updates, character just runs back and forth once in a while right outside town, in coerthas and ceruleum.
anyone got a answer to this?
the black list timer in the fates.. is how long it waits before it black lists. so if you set your fates to 1% and no one does the fate for the 120s or what ever your timer is set to it will Blist the fate.

or if there is no progression in hte fate for x amount of time (what ever you have the fate blist timer set to) it will blist the fate.
thats not it at all, cause its happening in dragonhead too now, and i have it at 0% complete, and blacklist timer is set to 30 which is default for me i guess, but the manager is saying these certain fates are getting blisted to 1700 seconds and the fates were getting completed

i know that the blaclist timer is in the fates section, i was asking about the blacklist after xxx minutes that fxfire mentioned

i think i was misinterpreting what u were saying jackie, i guess blacklist timer is the blacklist after xxx seconds if it hasnt completed, but i changed this to 600, still doing it, also still happening when theres ppl completing these fates.
hmm thats odd i have had no problem lvling up in fates. i have 4 bots going right now.
yea it only happens to certain fates only, im always watching it so i know ppl are completing it.

biggest problem is that bot likes to run in circles back and forth outside of town sometimes when theres no fates around, very big problem