MMOMinion

Full Version: Seems Blizzard has against all odds turned on Warden once more :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HB tripwire just got haywire today :P
Seems Warden is back online ... and his little helpers :P

thebuddyforum.com/buddy-bots/announcements/142391-tripwire-has-been-activated-13-12-13-a.html

Dunno if anyone cares.. But just to let you guys know.
ffxiv forums.... mmo minion not a buddy bot why on earth would anyone care here?
Buddy bots have been on the radar for more then 1.5 year..

Just pointing out.. like FXfire said.. all sheeps :P
Just stumbled uppon the info, didn't had any real thing todo with the buddy bots, more to do with Warden... ever followed the law suit about and around wardens breaking the US. privacy law?
So i was more surprised that they reactivated it.. so there must be a change in the privacy law..

:P
Warden doesn't break any laws by itself... It is a specific feature that it used to have.
i gave up on wow because of hbuddy.
warden use to break EU law it doesnt scan out side its own mem anymore that was something they disabled after the lawsuit it would also break US law as well. But it no longer scans out side its own process
Rift does this, but no one sued them over it. It's why nobody makes bots for rift anymore, I did a test when we used to have a rift bot to verify that they do scan outside of their process and they do. If ffxiv is anything like ffxi, SE only bans blatant abusers, using exploits, teleporting stuff like that, but time will tell :)
ya SE seems to be like out of site out of mind. If you dont get a lot of player reports you should be fine.
(12-15-2013, 04:10 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]ya SE seems to be like out of site out of mind. If you dont get a lot of player reports you should be fine.

For now, if player base keeps growing, bot complains become greater on there own forums it might turn, just hope for us they do not wanna spend jp-jen on develpment of any detection methode ;-)

Warden also came with the growing player base although it seems to be more of a us thing to scan system processes. Noise americans... :-)

Btw.. Topic can be closed imo..
Pages: 1 2