MMOMinion

Full Version: Possible bug with 12/13/13 update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was having issues gathering after todays update and I was not using gatherall module. Console kept popping up telling me "ERROR: THE LOADED NAVMESH HAS NO MINING/BOTANY MARKERS IN THE LEVELRANGE OF YOUR PLAYER". So I did a fresh install of the bot, took over 20 minutes to download all the updates, which I thought was rather slow :( Now I am getting the same spam and auto-popup of console with "ERROR: THE LOADED NAVMESH HAS NO MINING/BOTANY MARKERS IN THE LEVELRANGE OF YOUR PLAYER." This is with no modules installed, and using the default navmeshes that come pre-loaded with the new update. Fyi, ignore marker levels is checkmarked.
Same bug here
Supposedly it comes with latty's 100% meshes and I looked at the markers and are 1-50. My miner is 50 so that is not the problem and if you read what I said, I mentioned that ignoremarkerlevel was already checkmarked.
Wow dude, we're paying customers reporting a problem and you're going to be that rude?

I have used the SAME MESH SINCE RELEASE AND NOW WITH THE LATEST UPDATE MY MESHES FOR GATHERING NO LONGER WORK. THEY DISPLAY THE ERROR AS STATED ABOVE AND I HAVE EVEN REMADE THE MESHES WITH NEW MARKERS TO THE SAME ISSUE.

How about before you start attacking your customers you ask a few questions and try to troubleshoot before talking down to us and treating us like garbage?
disable your mods... gather helper repair disable them this was a major patch and the old mods need to be updated. its right on the front page.
The first guy stated he did a fresh install...

The first guy stated he did a fresh install...

Fixed: fresh install resolved issue for me.
i'm talking to you
fresh install zone Western Thanalan spams this...but you can use meshmanager to walk to them but when you turn on gather it ether runs from point to point or harvests nodes you pick and spams errors
Yeah fxfire, I understand your rude comments and condescending attitude with newer people who don't read posts or use the search forum function, but as you know I have been a member for almost a year and contributed. I know what I am talking about if something strange is going on and not just a third-party mod. Thank you
(12-14-2013, 08:07 PM)lilj0nyeah Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah fxfire, I understand your rude comments and condescending attitude with newer people who don't read posts or use the search forum function, but as you know I have been a member for almost a year and contributed. I know what I am talking about if something strange is going on and not just a third-party mod. Thank you

the lack of info in your post was probably the problem.

this doesnt happen every where just in some zones so most likly every zone others have used the default mesh's in work. with out saying what zone(s) no one can test it and see for them selves
Pages: 1 2