MMOMinion

Full Version: Im interested in buying this bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But i need some help...

I wanna farm gil but how much gil do you get a day... or a month.
And do you get banned fast..
And what is good to farm eheh ;3?
im lvl 30 atm.

Thanks
I'm also interested in buying this bot, i'm also interested to know how much gil/hour is possible.
But i would also like to know if it's possible to run more then 1 account on the same PC without virtual machines? i'm used to buying gw2minion keys and with ff14 i don't see the option to buy more instances on 1 key.
Also, can the bot run minimized to reduce pc resources!? i have a bot pc with a gt220 in it lol so i can't let it run with the games up, only minimized./

Thanks in advance!
(12-14-2013, 03:27 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]you can run as many accounts on your pc as you want, no virtual anything needed. 1 ffx key = 1 bot, simple and wokring fine :)
the bot has a "Disable Rendering" option that reduces CPU/GPU load for botting

Ah nice and what about the gil? how much an hour is average?
(12-14-2013, 05:16 PM)Solemn Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2013, 03:27 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]you can run as many accounts on your pc as you want, no virtual anything needed. 1 ffx key = 1 bot, simple and wokring fine :)
the bot has a "Disable Rendering" option that reduces CPU/GPU load for botting

Ah nice and what about the gil? how much an hour is average?

this all really depends on the market and what your trying to use to make gil and how many bots/work your putting into it..
if you break it down to the simplest thing for gil say you are mining/botanist for shards/crystals. You should be able to avg close to 1000 shards per hour and about 700 crystals per hour. with 1 bot. you can find out what the price is on shards and crystals on yoru server and do it that. This is the simplest way to make gil in the game its not highly eff because the shard/crstal prices are falling fast but its simple and steady gil. There are lots of other ways to farm gil in the game you can do killing specific mobs that drops crafting mats that are in high demand on your server. You can spirit bind gear and break it down(though this takes alot of micro managing of each bot to swap gear when it reaches 100% spirit bind) or you can do teleport farms this is highly profitable. I do 4 accounts and can clear WP in about 5min. thats 400 tomes every 5 min. add in 1 min before/after each run so 400 tomes every 6 min. 10 runs an hour so 4000 tomes per hour. thats 32 tome mats per hour at 15k-20k gil per. looking at 640k per hour. But that requires you to be at the keyboard the whole time. if you dont want to worry about the marketboard you can teleport farm chests in dungeons and get the alagan pieces to sell to a vendor.
Is it worth to farm shards... or should i mine other things?
depends on how much effort/time vs gil/hour you want to do. If you want to set it and forget it then mining/botanist are the best. you can 100% afk farm millions of gil. but its not hte highest gil/hour. Now if you wanted to be more hands on you can do tome farming teleporting to boss fights with 4 bots, or you can do spirit binding of lvl 50 gear. But this would require you to lvl all the accounts to 50.
yeah right now im at about 8 min runs in wp. Once I'm 100 percent dark light and get my relics on the mafter i ifinish story mode it'll be even quicker. I'm bringing in 2-3 hours 500k to 1000k gil from wp farms, then i set 2 bots to farm fleece overnight, and 2 bots mining shards, then the next day 1 bot farming fleece, the other fleece farmer is also a botanist and i run him for flax/logs depending on price on server to switch it up.