MMOMinion

Full Version: Proxies on ff14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any one was thing of doing proxies on ff14 like we have them in gw2?

i was trying to do it but have no idea how to even start it.
I tried it but unable to launch it correctly ... bad. But i had 2 bots on the same IP, and just one was bannded, so for the moment no need to proxie i think
Use proxifier.
What exactly does this do and how do you use it?
whats the use for proxies? is it so you ahve different ip address per bot? i dont think thats really needed. i've been running 8+ bots at one time on same computer and never had a ban yet. Its hard to ban via IP address because of schools, cafe's, and other public places.
(12-15-2013, 03:12 AM)GetsugaTenshouX Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly does this do and how do you use it?

You said that you want to run ff through a proxy, this program will allow you to do that. you just put in the IP and port of your proxy, and it will run all traffic through that proxy
i know what is proxfiler but the thing is how to set it up to work with more then 1 ip. like we got in gw2

the problem is that we cant luch game streight away we have to use ff14 launcher, so when i tryed to change ip for ff14 its change ip for launcher and when game load the ip stay the same its not changing

any suggestions how to make it work ?
its not needed
well if you say so we will se when 1st ban waves comes and every one will cry ;d
first ban wave?? they have had at least 5 ban waves over 3000 acounts banned in 1 of thoes waves. and none from mmominion it was from player reports.. they have no form of detection.