MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] Mount Selector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fatal Mount Selector
Please Note: This is a modification of wildicedemon Specific Hunting Module. All I have done is removed everything but the Mount Selection Option to create a stand alone version. I did this for those that didn't want to use the entire module or are having issues with parts of it. All credit for the coding goes to wildicedemon. I do not pretend to have written any of this myself.

[Image: fatalmount.png]

This should allow you to select a mount you have to use instead of the default Chocobo.

It should be noted that if you have not obtained the Chocobo mount through your story questing, then it has no mount to summon. Also, all other mounts must be obtained. This doesn't magically give you a mount.

Updated to 1.1 after testing.
Changelog:
Code:
1.1 Removed useless code and fixed tables to customize as not to interfere with Specific Hunting or any other module.
1.1 Updated to include New Mounts with 2.1 Patch.
1.2 Added Nightmare mount.
Fatal just a head's up you should for global variables make sure that they are unique by adding something to them I was having issues to that and didn't realize which is why I changed lasttick to lasttickSH so that it is unique you need to change it slightly everywhere it appears to prevent crossover from different modules. You should also remove the thing's related to petpartyhealassist. Since they are not needed. aside from that everything looks to be in order.
(12-17-2013, 09:51 AM)wildicedemon Wrote: [ -> ]Fatal just a head's up you should for global variables make sure that they are unique by adding something to them I was having issues to that and didn't realize which is why I changed lasttick to lasttickSH so that it is unique you need to change it slightly everywhere it appears to prevent crossover from different modules. You should also remove the thing's related to petpartyhealassist. Since they are not needed. aside from that everything looks to be in order.

Thanks, I have updated the lastticksh and sh2 to f3 and f2. I will test when bot goes live before posting. I also removed:

Code:
function FatalMount.OnUpdate( Event, ticks )
    if ( gChoco =="1" ) and ( ticks - lasttickSH > 200 ) then
            lasttickSH = ticks
            CheckCompanion()
    end
    if ( gPetHeal == "1" ) and ( ticks - lasttickSH > 200 ) then
        lasttickSH2 = ticks
        PetPartyHealAssist()
    end
end

function PetPartyHealAssist()
local pet = Player.pet
local PetHeals = ActionList("type=11")
local PetHeal = PetHeals[32]
if pet.contentid == 1399 then
    local PetHeal = PetHeals[36]
end
local acPetHeal = ActionList:Get(PetHeal.id,PetHealTarget.id,13)
local PetHealTarget = GetBestSummonHealTarget()
    if Debugy == "1" then
        d("Entering Pet Heal Assist =  "..tostring(PetHealTarget.name))
    end
        if (PetHealTarget ~= nil) and(PetHealTarget.hp.percent < 100) then
            if Debugy == "1" then
                d("Preparing to Cast Embrace On =  "..tostring(PetHealTarget.name)..",  Hp Percentage at =  "..tostring(PetHealTarget.hp.percent))
            end
            if ( pet ~= nil and pet ~= 0) then
                if (acPetHeal.isready) then
                    acPetHeal:Cast()
                end
            end
        end
end

.. per your instructions. Thanks for the guidance as well as the code.
Okay, I have updated the bot to 1.1 which also includes the new mounts that I have available. Thanks.
Still mounts missing. I cannot choose my Nightmare anywhere in this list.
(12-29-2013, 10:38 AM)Fail Wrote: [ -> ]Still mounts missing. I cannot choose my Nightmare anywhere in this list.

I will update this.

***Edit***
I have now added the Nightmare mount. If you find any other mount missing, please let me know.

Thanks.