MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV Updater not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had some issues with my meshes so I decided to reinstall the bot. Everytime I run the FFXIV_Updater in an empty folder I get this error.

unable to update because FFXIVMinion_Launcher.exe not found.

Some other guy on the IRC seems to have the same problem, any idea when this will be fixed?
Same issue. Turned off all antivirus just in case that was messing with update, no dice.
I thankfully had an older version on my computer to try. the new one didn't seem to work. if you have the old one still run that and let it update.
(12-15-2013, 10:56 PM)primal2k15 Wrote: [ -> ]I had some issues with my meshes so I decided to reinstall the bot. Everytime I run the FFXIV_Updater in an empty folder I get this error.

unable to update because FFXIVMinion_Launcher.exe not found.

Some other guy on the IRC seems to have the same problem, any idea when this will be fixed?

Are u running windows 8? if u are it most likey its an windows defender thinks its a malware. malwarebtyes will think its malware. try running it as admin, and download it in google chrome. IE in win8 will not download apps easy, because of its anti-malware intergrated into IE.