MMOMinion

Full Version: Quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I've been trying to search the site to see if theres any avoid aoe modules or anything so character moves out of the way if inside a enemy spell cast area.. Ive had no luck with the search features...
:-/
Thank you tho
Doing a quick teleport when Aoe spell come would be a solution
(12-19-2013, 11:45 AM)fluxvital Wrote: [ -> ]Doing a quick teleport when Aoe spell come would be a solution

Yes but very risky if say doing in public.. lol i was thinking for like fates and stuff.. sometimes i would run out and die 6x before fate was complete and losing a lotof exp because i wasnt in fight.

But no rush just got my first char to 50 so now im working on crafting.
:D
(12-23-2013, 11:11 PM)jbrawley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2013, 11:45 AM)fluxvital Wrote: [ -> ]Doing a quick teleport when Aoe spell come would be a solution

Yes but very risky if say doing in public.. lol i was thinking for like fates and stuff.. sometimes i would run out and die 6x before fate was complete and losing a lotof exp because i wasnt in fight.

But no rush just got my first char to 50 so now im working on crafting.
:D

then set your evac health higher so you run out faster and dont die.
(12-24-2013, 03:10 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]then set your evac health higher so you run out faster and dont die.

It's possible to die instantly 100% HP even at highest Synced-Level. I have a party of 4 bots (Healer, Tank, 2 DPS) all above the FATE's max level and dying instantly at the same time.

All you need to do is to get Combo KO'ed (or less) when 3 or more FATE mobs decide to cast/overlap their AOEs onto your bot.

Alternatively, negative debuffs/statuses like Silence, Paralysis, Disarm, Stuns can also ensure that you go from 100% HP to 0% before your bot can even regain free movement.

That is why quest-bot is not possible without AOE-Evasion/ Combat movement unless you insist on using Teleport-Hack (which many seem to use in Dungeon farming).
(12-24-2013, 05:20 AM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2013, 03:10 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]then set your evac health higher so you run out faster and dont die.

It's possible to die instantly 100% HP even at highest Synced-Level. I have a party of 4 bots (Healer, Tank, 2 DPS) all above the FATE's max level and dying instantly at the same time.

All you need to do is to get Combo KO'ed (or less) when 3 or more FATE mobs decide to cast/overlap their AOEs onto your bot.

Alternatively, negative debuffs/statuses like Silence, Paralysis, Disarm, Stuns can also ensure that you go from 100% HP to 0% before your bot can even regain free movement.

That is why quest-bot is not possible without AOE-Evasion/ Combat movement unless you insist on using Teleport-Hack (which many seem to use in Dungeon farming).
i use randomize pathing for fate botting so my bots end up spread out when they get to the fate. if your gear is up todate 1 aoe wont kill you excluding some of the huge bosses. Like 1000 ton swing or GGG aoe. But tons of real people die on those fights as well...