MMOMinion

Full Version: Gather/Mining error BUG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cant bot atm because of this error http://imgur.com/liwCKj1 when i start the bot it gives the error tried everything but cant fix it.

[Image: rapa9x.jpg]

[Image: 14iq39j.jpg] and this error
Same problem here, any fixes for it not working? :S
Make sure the prospect skill is activated.
(12-18-2013, 01:07 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]and ? is it the case what is written in that screenshot ? dont you have a mesh loaded where the set up markers are within your levelrange ? or do you have the gathermanager disabled ? I'll push an update that will just remove thise stubborn behavior and will auto setup the proper settings for all failed cases

Mine is only working with gather manager DISABLED atm, its so glitchy atm i dont know whats going on. the moment i enable gather manager it stands still and gives me the error thats in the first screenshot.
(12-18-2013, 02:24 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]and did you read what that error sais ? did you understand what it sais ? is that the case?

Yes i understand and it was working before, anyways it fixed itself somehow... i just went away for an hour and it suddenly worked fine again :P
I just had this problem, hence me reading this thread. I ticked Ignore marker level and the bot works again. This is for the first issue, not sure about the second.
Well... i noticed the NavMesh gather node has its 'limits' to a certain value. e.g lv 30 Nodes has min level of 26 and max level of 30. If the miner's level is already higher than that, then we have a problem. The issue can be resolved by 2 approach.

1. make a new node [with larger level range]
2. enabled ignore level range option.