MMOMinion

Full Version: Stealth Fishing Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First let me say thanks for adding the option so quickly. Second I have to ask is there anyway to increase the range of the stealth detection on the fishing bot. I fish in a very highly aggro reliant area and am in need of a way for stealth to be active quite a bit more then what it is at its current settings. While it does work, I tend to have the need for stealth to be active almost 24/7, is there a way for me to increase the range of stealth on the fishbot to possibly double/triple the range through editing files or is it possible to do it on the back end?
I have this problem with Botany - if you know the area is getting you killed best bet is to turn off Mount. Turn off Stealth and manually apply the stealth. Stealth won't be removed by the bot if you cast it manually as long as you don't have it enabled. Hope this helps - I kept dying and after doing this problem solved. Should still be looked at by the devs but for now this will do nicely.
(12-18-2013, 05:56 PM)albvar01 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this problem with Botany - if you know the area is getting you killed best bet is to turn off Mount. Turn off Stealth and manually apply the stealth. Stealth won't be removed by the bot if you cast it manually as long as you don't have it enabled. Hope this helps - I kept dying and after doing this problem solved. Should still be looked at by the devs but for now this will do nicely.

Not really i fish while asleep
(12-18-2013, 06:02 PM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2013, 05:56 PM)albvar01 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this problem with Botany - if you know the area is getting you killed best bet is to turn off Mount. Turn off Stealth and manually apply the stealth. Stealth won't be removed by the bot if you cast it manually as long as you don't have it enabled. Hope this helps - I kept dying and after doing this problem solved. Should still be looked at by the devs but for now this will do nicely.

So do I...I think you misunderstood. You would need to do this before you click on start bot, make your character stealth before starting the bot. when you come back the bot will still be in stealth. Sorry for not explaining it better.
(12-18-2013, 08:14 PM)albvar01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2013, 06:02 PM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]

So do I...I think you misunderstood. You would need to do this before you click on start bot, make your character stealth before starting the bot. when you come back the bot will still be in stealth. Sorry for not explaining it better.

I have had stealth disappear overnight before I wake up dead but i guess i can try again today