MMOMinion

Full Version: Gatherin Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the addition to treasure maps we need to be able to farm for 3 things in the gathering manager. map, crystal,shard
Maps seem to come up random, i was able to get one fishing yesterday
yes exactly why we need 3 things in the gathering manager... Map is first if no map then get Crystals if no crystals get shards... they are on 18 hour cooldown.
Lucky for me, the map popped up on my first tree before I even go afk. But yeah, really would be useful if map becomes a priority
btw what are you didng with Map ? im trying to sell 6x on 6 difirent servers and i cant in 9h
i'm using them on my main. they are trade able
(12-18-2013, 07:31 PM)mooth Wrote: [ -> ]btw what are you didng with Map ? im trying to sell 6x on 6 difirent servers and i cant in 9h

Not many are selling on my server either. Depending on what loot you can find each one will sell for alot/quick. Since its new, no one knows value of them yet and I dont see any but the lvl50 ones selling. I could be wrong though.
im just stocking them up and then doing they They give gil to everyone in the party when you complete them. So ill stock up 20 or 30 or so then do them all at once and get a but load of gill for everyone in the group.