MMOMinion

Full Version: Erratic Behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been watching my bot do a few fates now and I've noticed that it will kill a few mobs and then just stop...stand still for like 1 minute...then target and kill like 2 more mobs then do it again..Anyone else have this issue?

Also, sometimes the bot runs from fate to fate even though "summon mount" is marked...not really sure what's going on there either, anyone else?

I've got my BLM going and I've cleared all skills except for the attacks. I haven't noticed it as much with my PLD so I'm not sure if this is a skill manager profile issue or what.
I've also had this happen - especially during fates. My bot seems to be getting stuck way more often and right now im watching him get on and off his mount then re-mount and join a fate. It also seems like they will no longer wait for other people to show up before beginning the fates.

Another thing i've noticed is that it is no longer properly using skills from old skill manager profiles I made pre-2.1 i.e. on my MRD: It will use all my CDs, a dot then a stun and then just spam heavy swing until the others come back up. Same thing was happening on my DRG where he was only using up to true thrust. (i've tried re-creating them)
i know for a fact some skills id changed storm's eye for one not that it has a debuff on target they changed skill id.