MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot breaking combo chains.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any work in progress to prevent the bot breaking the combo chain? Like I have skills that can be used that do not break combo chains It would be nice for example warrior
Combo
HS,SS,BB

I can use inner beast skill which is off GCD and does not break combo. So it should look like this.

HS,SS,IB,BB

Instead the bot goes like this

HS,SS,IB,HS,SS,BB
have you tried using the previous skill field ?
Yes i did. in the priority list its like this

IB
BB
SS
HS

IB procs once you have 5 stacks of a buff so HS,SS,BB HS,SS,BB HS,SS,IB,BB is what the bot should do. But it doesnt the last rotation goes HS,SS,IB,HS,SS,BB

ya heal, or defenise cool down that maybe higher priority then the combo skills gets used even though they dont break combo the bot starts the combo over.

i have a work around for now but its not optimal rotation the priorty list i changed it to look like this

BB
SS
IB
HS
this way it wont break the combo because it wont get hte 5th stack till the next SS but its not optimal hate/dps rotation. But it works.

With the addition to the "skill id+skill id" and "skill id", "Skill id" could i put BB to have previous skill as "skillid"(SS) , "skillid"(IB) and it do SS or IB trigger BB? but i fear this will cause other issues like if IB procs at a different time in the rotation it will use BB out of combo, like when i do the HS, maim, SE combo.