MMOMinion

Full Version: Garuda extreme and ifrit extreme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
teleport farming these is there anyone on Midgard want to group up to do these?
What do you mean teleport farming them?
its so time consuming to do the main quests for all the toons....ive been only farming WP lately..
yeah. i thought 1x story mode sucked, but now 4x story mode im crying.
what i mean by teleport farming. you teleport out side of the ring and kill them ifrit and garuda just stand there and do nothing. titan you have to have 2 people to do it and have to have a couple saved teleport coords to jump to when he does certain mechanics.

(12-20-2013, 01:53 PM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah. i thought 1x story mode sucked, but now 4x story mode im crying.

thats why i was asking if anyone on my server was here doing them
i am leveling my toons over there, wait for me lol
(12-20-2013, 08:22 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]what i mean by teleport farming. you teleport out side of the ring and kill them ifrit and garuda just stand there and do nothing. titan you have to have 2 people to do it and have to have a couple saved teleport coords to jump to when he does certain mechanics.

(12-20-2013, 01:53 PM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah. i thought 1x story mode sucked, but now 4x story mode im crying.

thats why i was asking if anyone on my server was here doing them

This might be stupid questions but I have to ask...

Are you able to do this by yourself? How exactly are you queing into the fights without a party?

Have you had any action taken against any of your accounts for doing this?

Might be interested in trying this on Leviathan if anyone else is interested..
i have 4 accounts and 4 friends we que with to do this. If i had 8 accounts finished story line i would do all 8. I've been teleport farming WP since Philo mats where 50k. Not had a single account banned. I've sold over 250mil gil in teh corse of all my botting, ive sold 10+ accounts. I;ve only had 1 ban and thats when i first started out using teleport gathering and got player reports.
actually i have 4 toons in leviathan..but no main quests completed...
Wow, I might have to move to Midgard once im back from vacation to get in on this :P How much easier is teleport farming WP? You can skip all adds but have to kill bosses normally?
Pages: 1 2 3