MMOMinion

Full Version: Alright.. alternative to shard farming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if anyone is willing to share any alternatives to shard farming.

The prices have been crashing.

I'm looking at crafting consumables because I can use the bot to get 100% HQ, but has anyone tried that yet? Culinary and alchemist could be hot sellers.
i thing the same for moth now and its seems that shards are best option for now. all other materials you can farm don’t sell quick enough to get real money from it. professions, materia melting is to much work and not really that good money,

from calculations i made you get around 60-80 euros monthly form 1 bot (after -all expenses like pre paid bot key electric etc)

i thing is game is going down in 1-2 moths

solution may be dungeon farming
(12-20-2013, 04:17 PM)kafcioo123@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]i thing the same for moth now and its seems that shards are best option for now. all other materials you can farm don’t sell quick enough to get real money from it. professions, materia melting is to much work and not really that good money,

from calculations i made you get around 60-80 euros monthly form 1 bot (after -all expenses like pre paid bot key electric etc)

i thing is game is going down in 1-2 moths

solution may be dungeon farming

You forgetting SE is combating deflation atmo in the marketplace. The problem is most people are to stupid to realize the value in what they have. Noone realizes the total cost of a product they just build and sell for less then it cost them to build it, that is the real problem. Most of the RMT in the game just undercut to hell with no real cost or care for what it does to the economy, if people did things right your profits would DOUBLE or Triple per bot but sadly that is not the case. Materia farming IS the best thing to do thank god most dont know how to do it right.
Thank q R3P0 u just give me the light
execpt he is wrong now... materia crashed. rank 4 materia crit used to be 200k the day before the patch. i just bough a stack of 4 for 15k each
Any suggestions Jackie? What do you think is best? I am curious what methods people think are best.
im still doing shards,crystals,Fleece. they still sell and they still make good gil. Just takes longer but you are botting after all. while i have 4 bots doing that i also teleport farm WP on 4 accounts and use the philo mats to craft ilvl 70 armor melds it up with 5 materia then sell it for 500-800k
(12-20-2013, 10:27 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]im still doing shards,crystals,Fleece. they still sell and they still make good gil. Just takes longer but you are botting after all. while i have 4 bots doing that i also teleport farm WP on 4 accounts and use the philo mats to craft ilvl 70 armor melds it up with 5 materia then sell it for 500-800k

Jackie im not wrong lol Materia prices are about to stabilize in the next 2-3 weeks. The quests that give materia are 1x deals
(12-20-2013, 11:58 PM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2013, 10:27 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]im still doing shards,crystals,Fleece. they still sell and they still make good gil. Just takes longer but you are botting after all. while i have 4 bots doing that i also teleport farm WP on 4 accounts and use the philo mats to craft ilvl 70 armor melds it up with 5 materia then sell it for 500-800k

Jackie im not wrong lol Materia prices are about to stabilize in the next 2-3 weeks. The quests that give materia are 1x deals

yes but there are 2 quests that give these. and 100 of thousand of players. right now tehre is only 12 materia on hte marketboard.... first one is 200k last one is 14k........ thousands of players per server with only 12 materia on marketboard and crashed that far....it will take months before they "start" to go up in price.. and with new people playing the game... new bottes like my self getting accounts at 14.99 it will be a long time if ever they go back up. the market had already crashed on them even before i was selling 450-500k per rank 4 crit. and by the time the patch hit was hard to sell them at 200k.
btw can you guys purchase cdkey from amazon as many as you want? i am not able to purchase more than 1 key becoz i am not living in US
Pages: 1 2