MMOMinion

Full Version: Earning gils through botting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you guys do to get gils now? The market for shards are very very cheap, so it doesn't give as much gil as it used to :(
Just...woke up...too...lazy...to ....post...zzz. Oh waheet...coffe........O_O! Okay so what I do is I call miss cleo and she tell me to chill out mon and lay off deh coffe mon! I dunno, scour the forums across the internet. Look in actually ffxiv forums and see if you can pick up some tips. Look at the market and see what sells for a good price and make it! You bot, you got many legs up on these newbs!
(12-20-2013, 07:15 PM)Tompost Wrote: [ -> ]What do you guys do to get gils now? The market for shards are very very cheap, so it doesn't give as much gil as it used to :(

botting and selling shards = next to no work payout

stuff that sells for better takes work and more time.

best to look stuff up on the market and decided for your self it is worth the work to you
what right now sells good for 50 BTN?
(12-20-2013, 11:07 PM)saperzaper Wrote: [ -> ]what right now sells good for 50 BTN?

HQ Mats from Unspoiled BTN nodes.
I don't think the bot is very efficient at farming unspoiled nodes. If you could set it to gather an unspoiled node and pick based on the location in the window, since they are all locked, then you would maximize efficiency. I wonder if it's possible?
What else besides those sells good for 50 BTN, raw material wise?
go to YOUR MARKETBOARD, AND LOOK. honestly, fleece sells for shit 100gil a stack on one server 300 on another. Just look.
(12-22-2013, 12:39 AM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]go to YOUR MARKETBOARD, AND LOOK. honestly, fleece sells for shit 100gil a stack on one server 300 on another. Just look.

Fleece sells for 19gil on several of my servers.Snicker
fleece on my server sells for 150 each and 300 for HQ.