MMOMinion

Full Version: Quest bot > PvP bot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like? Butin all srsiousnessness, making a script or lua or w/e you call it to do quests? I mean, we all just LOVE doing all the main story quests till we get AH unlocked, am I right people?! My curiousity now leads to me ask devs if they are working on it? Personaly I would say quest>pvp atm. But what do you all think of this horribly writen topic?
Horribly written topic but agree with you I do. I have 2 bots going atm and about to buy another key...doing those stupid story quests are haunting me in my sleep.

Something I would love to see someone make is a hack that can allow us TO SKIP THE CUTSCENES!! ALL OF THEM! I'm talking about the ones you can't skip that you MUST click through...super annoying.

but yeah, Questing mode > PVP Mode
I just was tired and coming off of 8 cups of esspresso a day because I thought it would help my programming studying. Bad idea in the end. Maybe.
i think pvp would be an easier feature to implment. and its a requested popular feature. not saying questing isnt a requested popular feature just pvp would be a much easier task.
(12-21-2013, 10:43 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]we are adding the DutyFinder right now, it goes 50% hand in hand with quests/storyquests. once that is done, these ***** BORING REPETITIVE quests can be scripted as well

GOOD NEWS
Can't wait for the pvp bot to start working!!
Can we get a brief overview what he pvp bot will be capable of?
cant wait for quest/duty finder bot.
Gooooooooooood blesss the MMO minions!