MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Causing 90k disconnection.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, is their a reason this bot causes the game to disconect that' i'm missing. I've tried everything. I don't DC at all when it's not runnin. But pretty much as soon as i turn the bot on. BOOM 90k'd.
i just started today, don't seems to have any problem. why don't you try on a clean install. ;)
It is a clean install.

I adjusted my firewall settings again. lets see if i still have a problem
Anyone care to try and help?
In what way ? the bot does reset the afk flag everytim it uses a spell or moves. whats your setup ?
unless you are running around with ykmo's addon having it repair and the check interval is to low the bot isnt gonna cause a 90k.
(12-23-2013, 09:05 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is the 90k ``???

The Error: 90000

One of the ones that's plagued ARR on launch.
(12-23-2013, 11:10 AM)Daniel_Hatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2013, 09:05 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is the 90k ``???

The Error: 90000

One of the ones that's plagued ARR on launch.

still does plague it 90k error is 90000 dissonected from server. and its not totaly SE's fault. I did a trace route several times to their server and it seems that a hop in Chicago times out or has a lot of packet loss. Sadly its not part of my isp its a 3rd party. When i have 90k errors its due to this one hop.
the only time the bot causes 90k errors is when the toolbox mod by ymko if you put the scanning cycle time down to low it will cause you to get disconnected. But other then that the bot doesnt cause 90k errors.
I think is has something to do with inverval it tried to requeue for wolves den. If you have a long loading screen for some reason and it tries to requeue it causes the came to disconnect. I'm not sure if that's possible to change?
Pages: 1 2