MMOMinion

Full Version: Summon Chocobo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey I just noticed this morning that the Summon Chocobo is broken it just spam's the animation but no use of greens or chocobo.

I noticed this after the most recent update, it seemed to work fine lastnight before minion was updated.

THANKS!
me too. ymko's toolbox, specific hunting have same issue
please fix it. :)
same here but maybe we can use some sort of keystroke injection (calling chocobo from hotbar)?
is it possible in lua scripts for minion?
sad, I just bought mmominion, has the summoning of chocobo as a companion been fixed? thanks
(12-23-2013, 11:29 PM)gotlife1552 Wrote: [ -> ]sad, I just bought mmominion, has the summoning of chocobo as a companion been fixed? thanks

not yet fixed. :(
just be patient, they will fix it.
Baw wasnt patched with the update....oh well il keep trying!
since you are using a third party addon you'll need to wait for the author of that to fix it. nothing we can do.
(12-24-2013, 04:21 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]since you are using a third party addon you'll need to wait for the author of that to fix it. nothing we can do.

It's some issue with bot, not script.

Code:
local item= Inventory:Get(4868)
Player:Stop()
item:Use()
is not working properly
(12-24-2013, 04:21 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]since you are using a third party addon you'll need to wait for the author of that to fix it. nothing we can do.

it's not addon error :(
Pages: 1 2