MMOMinion

Full Version: MeshManager/Markers/change max level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
maybe this is linked to that other problem some are getting (no navmesh loaded with markers in levelrange). I have something specific I want to farm on a map, and the level for that marker is set to max 30. So, to have that work anyway, I would set the max level to 50 or something (I'm 32 currently). However, the value I enter there always resets, is that intended that way? I think I can remember that it was changeable... I would prefer not to set the "Ignore markers" option, because I would then also farm other areas that I don't need ;)

(also, this seems to deactivate the GatherManager, since it does farm the first item in list, instead of the one I entered, so maybe it would be a good idea to indicate the deactivated GatherManager somehow)
Open the .info file for the mesh and look for something like this:

botanySpot=Botany 5:69.72,4.62,-190.99,0.789:1:5:1407:None,None

if you want the max level to be 50, it'll look like this:

botanySpot=Botany 5:69.72,4.62,-190.99,0.789:1:50:1407:None,None

You'll have to reload after making changes to it.
ok, cool, thanks... any idea why it wouldn't work anymore via UI?
you have to delete the marker and put the new level range in. Those settings are for placing new markers not editing them.
ok, I'll just use the file then... I have my botanist farm stuff for culinarian so I need to be somewhat flexible in level-range while still fix it to specific nodes ;)
You will be able to modify any fields on a marker without creating a new one once we finish the MarkerManager. It's quite a large project so it's taken longer than anticipated. Hopefully with the holiday break I'll have time to finish it and get it out.