MMOMinion

Full Version: How to make ffxiv smaller than lowest W and H?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there a way to make the ffxiv windows smaller than the lowest width and highth setting? Is so where or a keyword for google would be awesome.
us isboxer to manage window sizes
I don't wanna have to figure out how to use pwnbox or w/e other woftware is availble. I feel lazy atm. So ya...
isboxer takes like 5min to set it up for the first time. Then you are g2g
(12-24-2013, 01:05 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]isboxer takes like 5min to set it up for the first time. Then you are g2g

Will this program help me run more than 2 clients at a time?(As in graphic limitations/cpu usage)
(12-24-2013, 06:42 PM)GetsugaTenshouX Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2013, 01:05 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]isboxer takes like 5min to set it up for the first time. Then you are g2g

Will this program help me run more than 2 clients at a time?(As in graphic limitations/cpu usage)

yes you can lower the fps and allocate cores for each bot to run. typically with out isboxer i can run like 6-8 bots but with isboxer i can run up to like 12 and 15 if i disable rendering with in the bot options.
Oh wow I def need to look into this program than. I can run 2-3 but my FPS drops to 15 after that lol. Its good enough to let the bots work but I'm unable to play my personal account if I have them running. Thanks for the info jackie, you help people alot on here :P
i try the best i can :)
only problem with isboxer ,is if you do end up having trouble you cant ask them about it because isboxer is anti botting or w/e on there forums.
true but if you set up the isboxer to launch your character set correctly all its doing is setting the window management and core usage. I've been able to open up to 15 accounts at once on my computer using isboxer. Shouldnt really have any problems with it. If you follow the setupguide for ffxiv its pretty straight forward.
Pages: 1 2 3