MMOMinion

Full Version: blacklist manager - delete entry not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I select a fate to delete > delete entry. Instead of deleting the fate entry I selected, it seems to delete the fate on the top of the list.
I'll take a look, I don't think I've experienced this. Can anyone else confirm/deny?
same to me. It will show first 15000 count down takes about 30min to hour? then if i click again. it starting to delet the top of the list first.
There was indeed a bug, I fixed and will push out the update later today. Thanks for the report!
is it just me or it still doesn't delete entries right. Also, is it also auto adding entries when it shouldn't be now? Just me?
(12-27-2013, 06:58 AM)bobhead Wrote: [ -> ]is it just me or it still doesn't delete entries right. Also, is it also auto adding entries when it shouldn't be now? Just me?

Nope it aint just youSmile
Seems to happen to me 2 strangly tho.. One bot setup noproblem other one works like intended.
Can't find where it is a miss.. (All tested bots in div. Folders)

But reaaly not bugs me.
Yup, the problem still persist. Deleting the top entry instead of the intended ones