MMOMinion

Full Version: Got to say good work with this last patch.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Loving the pvp bot. also love the auto accept dungeon queue pops while in assist. now we just need to have auto skip cutscenes and the ability to auto teleport to the boss coords.
also good for farming mobs in dungeon if have auto skip cutscenes and the ability to auto teleport.
Thanks for the positive feedback. The pvp bot works well with melee and okay with ranged dps, but healing definitely needs work. I've got some test code for running continuously as a healer that I'm working on now, it's a tricky problem to solve though. We're collecting lots of client info that will also be useful for dungeons/quests, so that stuff is still on the horizon also.
(12-23-2013, 04:51 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]We're collecting lots of client info that will also be useful for dungeons/quests, so that stuff is still on the horizon also.

This is good to hear.

Wanderer's Palace goes a little something like this:

Auto queue duty, accept duty, skip cutscene, teleport to boss 1, start fight, teleport to boss 2, start fight, teleport to boss 3, skip custscene, start fight, teleport to exit, exit, repeat.

Would be most excellent to get something like this implemented:)
dont even have to telepot to exit... just leave duty
farming mobs(get gil) or boss in dungeon(wp), these are good ways.
(12-23-2013, 07:26 PM)zero462usa Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2013, 04:51 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]We're collecting lots of client info that will also be useful for dungeons/quests, so that stuff is still on the horizon also.

This is good to hear.

Wanderer's Palace goes a little something like this:

Auto queue duty, accept duty, skip cutscene, teleport to boss 1, start fight, teleport to boss 2, start fight, teleport to boss 3, skip custscene, start fight, teleport to exit, exit, repeat.

Would be most excellent to get something like this implemented:)

All of this could be scripted with the api functions currently available except skip cutscene. I would try my hand at it but leveling 4 accounts to 50 is too much work for me.
omg F3re id let you use 4 of my accounts just let me know how long you need to use them for and when. and i could live with out skip cutscene
Merry Christmas!

jackie1234 is a great guy.