MMOMinion

Full Version: How can I get assist to work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm playing as paladin, and I want to use assist mode, but it doesn't work.
It's set at lowest health, priority Damage, and start combat is off. (Is that how I make it so it only attacks when someone is tanking a mob?)
I'm using this for fate.
I tried asking on IRC, but no help :|
There might be a bit of confusion here. In assist mode, your bot will not move...you do the movement yourself and it runs a skillmanager routine when your character is within combat range of your current target.

Start Combat means that your bot will attack non aggro enemies when it is within combat range. With start combat disabled, the bot will only attack enemies when your player is considered to be "incombat", which means that you have at least one mob in your aggro list.
(12-23-2013, 06:34 PM)esdchan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing as paladin, and I want to use assist mode, but it doesn't work.
It's set at lowest health, priority Damage, and start combat is off. (Is that how I make it so it only attacks when someone is tanking a mob?)
I'm using this for fate.
I tried asking on IRC, but no help :|

you want to set it to grind mode not assist mode to do fates. then go to the fate section and set it to "do fates" " do fates only" then +10 -10 on the level range and you should be good to go. these are the settings ive used along with my skill manager profile to level at least 75 classes to 50 now. across several accounts.
(12-23-2013, 06:40 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]There might be a bit of confusion here. In assist mode, your bot will not move...you do the movement yourself and it runs a skillmanager routine when your character is within combat range of your current target.

Start Combat means that your bot will attack non aggro enemies when it is within combat range. With start combat disabled, the bot will only attack enemies when your player is considered to be "incombat", which means that you have at least one mob in your aggro list.

What does the priority mode mean? Healer/Damage?
For some strange reason, I never use cure? I just spam stone, I never use medica as well... Weird :|
thats for assist not for grind. if you set it to healer it will check for healing skills more often. But in grind mode it just uses your skill in priority in the skill manager. Anything out side 4 boxing dungeons if you want to afk just use the grind mode and use the skill manager profiles i have set up they all work great.
(12-24-2013, 03:21 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]thats for assist not for grind. if you set it to healer it will check for healing skills more often. But in grind mode it just uses your skill in priority in the skill manager. Anything out side 4 boxing dungeons if you want to afk just use the grind mode and use the skill manager profiles i have set up they all work great.

I didn't know that you need to set the same skill for 2, one for allies and one for player.
yes if you set cure to player it will only check your player HP value and cast it on the target which is player. then you need a second CURE target set to ally with teh hp value you want it to heal ally at.
Okay, cure just does not work, tried to make one for player and one for Ally. It does not heal party members.
(12-25-2013, 12:30 AM)esdchan Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, cure just does not work, tried to make one for player and one for Ally. It does not heal party members.

then you have something set up wrong... post the skill profile.
(12-25-2013, 03:54 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2013, 12:30 AM)esdchan Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, cure just does not work, tried to make one for player and one for Ally. It does not heal party members.

then you have something set up wrong... post the skill profile.

[Image: ZJUJ6TO.png]
Pages: 1 2