MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there something wrong with the FATE grinding? i left my whitemage (lvl 36) at costa del sol for 4 hours, and it only gain 60% exp (from 1am-5am.. then when i set it up at coerthas, most of the time, it will go to the fate spot, then go back town without engaging anything
[Image: 2hn3nn5.png]

marauder doesn't even move to fates -______-

p/s: this only happens frequently after 2.1 patch.. works well before that
do not use the meshes that come with the bot use latty's 100% meshes. also lets see your fate section of hte minion. as for low exp. make sure you are in a fate party. also if no one is doing fates it wont complete them and you will get low exp.
isn't latty's 100% meshes now comes with the bot itself?

nvm.. jsut read them.. they're out of date.. thanks
for some reason my bot auto blacklists some fates.. why is it so?
i know some fate will get blisted if there isnt any progress in the fate after a certain periode of time. which you set in the fate section of hte settings.
mine simply blacklist everything ..

I've already changed blacklist timer to 0

kill 1 mob, then rides chocobo away.. how can i fix this...
right dont put it to 0 then it will blist right away. you want to Raise the number before blist
originally it was 30.. it arrives at the spot, do nothing, and simply move to other fate after auto-blisting
30 is 30 seconds.... you want it up around 240 or something. make sure also you are not waiting on fates to hit 1%
Pages: 1 2