MMOMinion

Full Version: [Request] BLM PVP Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me out by making me a pvp blm skill profile with sleep in it please? Im no good at making them, help would be much appreciated!Handshake
bump?
id love to help you out, problem is ive never done pvp yet. The population on these forums isnt too huge and to be honest, we should be starting a compodium/compendium(sp) of all profiles etc for people that struggle with this sort of thing and/or are admittedly lazy. TBH most people end up learning it over time even when they dont directly intend to.

Before i get further off topic, why dont you download a BLM PVe profile and just edit it for pvp? GIves you a good starting point and as far as sleep goes you can just add it and add the parameters. Test it out and watch what it does.. when you run.. if you run across a hiccup, stop the bot, adjust and carry on :P

Ill get some pvp going at some point, but it wont be anytime in the very near future so i wouldnt suggest sitting on your hands :P