MMOMinion

Full Version: MRD PVP 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,

All the testing I have done I have created a MRD profile for PVP,
only issue is that I cant get it to wake myself up, I used the buff ID:3 for sleep, but it didn't work, I'm still working on that, I'm not that good with skill manager.
but besides that, its amazing. (went and made sure buff ID:3)

I had buffs pop as soon as Holmgang locked the healer in front of me, and 7/10 times kills the healer, there are cases where the healer uses the aqua pushback ability that ruins it, might have to add a stun immediately after holmgang, i'll test some more. but other than that. (added brutal swing after holmgang)

priority 1.healer 2. lowest health.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6zm51e19vgicfwt/RzGcRfHggd
Wanted to try this, but you linked the wrong file.
Purify works for me, I have Use out of Combat checked so try that.
sorry, fixed, link, and also purify works now.
I don't know why its not working, its the link that dropbox gives me, it works for me when I click on it.
ya it works it takes me to MRD pvp .lua
Trying it out bud~
Cross Class skills I would change to help you have more DPS is:

1. Get rid of flash with out the PLD blind trait it is worthless
2. Get rid of Keen Furry and Featherfoot. Both are worthless as you will be the last person targeted here. You don't want to be a tank you want to be a DPS.
3. Ditch Convalescence and Awareness see above reason
4. I take straight shot, second wind, Feint, Impulse Drive for when I'm chasing a healer and can't get combos off and venomous bite.

Feedback for the profile itself. Wouldn't pop any buffs except internal release and it uses it as soon as you enter. Also you don't have any values set for Vengeance, Foresight, and Invigorate so it uses them as soon as you enter. (Maybe you left these empty so people could setup as they want.)

The biggest problem is since we are chasing most of the time we can't cycle through our different combos. It's almost best to drop BB and SP combo and just setup SE for the HP recovery decrease.

I have been having the same problem with buffs on my profile, I can't get them to fire if I put any kind of condition in. If I don't put a condition in they fire as soon as you enter.
thanks! I will look into and add fixes. I agree on the chasing healer part, usually does that until they get caught with holmgang. I will check the values and skill ID also.
buffs have to have target set to player, because of that you cant use Target conditons to make them fire off. Now things like second wind you can set HP values of your character to have them fire off. Buffs like Internal Release will pop them as soon as they get a target.
Pages: 1 2 3