MMOMinion

Full Version: Can we add more Item Priority line on Gathering Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty please admin ^^ this gonna help farm timeworn map easier
there is an option already to get maps automatically you dont need it in your priority
even with that said i would also like more items and the ability to get them all in the same session without manually switching. for example some nodes have multiple shards on them and would be nice to get both at the same time or get the next when the first option is at capacity.
just place multiple markers in hte same spot. have 1 marker for say 1 hour get ice shards then the other marker get wind shards. You can then have unlimited things you can harvest.
may I Ask where can I get the option gather map?

Edit: Found it under gather tap stupid me :/
On the gathering map option, is there any way to set to only gather a specific map and ignore all other ones?
But is it just going to pick up the first map you come across?
I only want Peisteskin maps.
(12-27-2013, 04:32 AM)Sheimd Wrote: [ -> ]But is it just going to pick up the first map you come across?
I only want Peisteskin maps.

then farm the area that drops them.... certain maps drop from certain level ranges of gathering nodes. If you want a peisteskin map then you have to farm the nodes it drops from.
that hasn't been my experience. I farm for maps just outside Moraby Docks at the lvl 50 earth shard/crystal nodes. All three of the maps (Toadskin, Boarskin and Peisteskin) randomly spawn at those nodes. The Peisteskin rarely shows up first, so not being able to select a specific type of map makes using the bot for this a poor choice. I have just been doing it manually as the maps spawn pretty quickly. I don't think it has ever taken me more than 5 or 10 minutes to get the peisteskin.

If there are nodes where only the peisteskin maps drop I am not aware of them.
(12-27-2013, 07:18 PM)Sully13 Wrote: [ -> ]that hasn't been my experience. I farm for maps just outside Moraby Docks at the lvl 50 earth shard/crystal nodes. All three of the maps (Toadskin, Boarskin and Peisteskin) randomly spawn at those nodes. The Peisteskin rarely shows up first, so not being able to select a specific type of map makes using the bot for this a poor choice. I have just been doing it manually as the maps spawn pretty quickly. I don't think it has ever taken me more than 5 or 10 minutes to get the peisteskin.

If there are nodes where only the peisteskin maps drop I am not aware of them.

Yup i agree from that one, you can drop any sort of map from any lv50 nodes, the LUA code is actually easy to modify, just to remove from the item list the item ID of the map you don't want, but i can't get the gather map feature to work even without modification, doesn't seems to do its job. Does it work for you ?