MMOMinion

Full Version: Thank you for re logger !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HI

1st of all thanks to all dev team who help develop a reloger for ff14 i been w8 for it long time ;d GOOD JOB GUYS ThumbsUp
i know it’s very new and full of bugs and you probably know about them all but i will just highlight some major ones

1. its not selecting data centre to then select correct server
2. the char selection by name is not working is just picking 1st one from the list
3. when you enable reloging its relogin few accounts for no reason just shut them down and open again
4. its seems to not allowing my 5th character log on whenever its login in 5th character its shutting 1 random account

The best option to run it for now its to enable relogin log in all account, select data cetre for them and when they all runing disable reloging its seems that all 5 now run without problem

Also it will be great if it will tick "Disable Rendering" when bot starts up

anyway its great you i don’t have to copy and paste my password few time a day for my accounts thank you very much for this ThumbsUp
Same here, the "disable rendering on launch" option would be awesome.

Thanks anyway for this BIG update !
I have 12 bots, but it's just unbearable, after patch 2.1 I regularly d/c with an error 90k.
I move for an hour, when I come back can run 12 bots only 6. Re-login all manually, run 10min and again have d / c ...
There's a normal relogine which will close the error window and 90k run bot on that server?

I would also like to expand the farm to 25-30 bots. But with regular 90k mistake is not even possible to monitor 12 bots.
the 90k has nothing to do with the bot though thats SE or your ISP or a route from your isp to SE. I cant get the reloger to do more then 2 bots then it crashes. But if you sign in your bot the first time by hand do auto log in. the bot will choose the right server and character and log in game. But like i said as soon as it launches the 3rd account the relogger crashes.
yes I know that the error is not 90k per bot, this error after the game patch 2.1

to game patch 2.1 was all well and there was no error 90k.

yep me too it launches the 3rd account the relogger crashes
When you repair the relogger and auto-login key bot?
How much longer to wait for updates to these important moments for the bot!?
For a Developer: When you repair the relogger and auto-login key bot? How much longer to wait for updates to these important moments for the bot!?
sorry, can't hear you, can you repeat the question ?
(12-28-2013, 01:50 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, can't hear you, can you repeat the question ?

We're getting varying degrees/results of success in getting the relogger to launch multiple instances without crashing.

1) I can usually launch 7 instances on an Intel i7 PC manually.
- But the relogger launches the 3rd instance, the 1st and 2nd instances of FFXIV crashes with an "FFXIV Error Window".
- Next the 3rd instance won't get pass the Title Screen.
- If I close the "FFXIV Error Window", then the 3rd instance will then enter the game world.
- Then the 1st and 2nd instances will relaunch. But once the 2nd instance is relaunched, the 3rd and 1st instances will crash all over again.
- The process repeats in an Endless loop.

2) kafcioo123@gmail.com states that he can run up to 5 but the 6th instances always crashes.
1. its not selecting data centre to then select correct server
Nowhere was it written that it was able to select datacenter, this is a very difficult task to accomplish and probably wont be in anytime soon.

2. the char selection by name is not working is just picking 1st one from the list
Again, it will log in the last used character from that server.

3. when you enable reloging its relogin few accounts for no reason just shut them down and open again
If the account is not fully logged in the game for 3 minutes, it will close that account and restart it.

4. its seems to not allowing my 5th character log on whenever its login in 5th character its shutting 1 random account
This sounds like your using the same keycode more than once

Also it will be great if it will tick "Disable Rendering" when bot starts up
This is a bot / lua issue nothing to do with the launcher
Pages: 1 2 3