MMOMinion

Full Version: Help with crafting! I need your help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am trying to figure out a good setting where I can craft anything of my level to not fail and to earn me exp. The goal is to become L50 CUL. If anyone can draw me a example of how its done and what you do step by step or with just your own paragraph of expertness, that would be awesome. I haven't seen a guide on crafting or what the settings do. I kinda have a general idea but I need more light on this subject if you please. Thank you.
Or just some pro tips on how to get a basic understanding going...?
read the skill descriptions, choose a dur 40 item, try to craft if with as many skill uses as possible by hand. if you have that figured out, setup your profile accordingly.
(12-27-2013, 02:51 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]read the skill descriptions, choose a dur 40 item, try to craft if with as many skill uses as possible by hand. if you have that figured out, setup your profile accordingly.

this is old chinease...need can any1 help with a tutorial? i tryed to set for weaver exactly the same as for culinarian(the 1 from bot) and he cast only steady hands :(.

so pls can any1 make a tutorial or atleast explain(i was trolling forum before doing this post)
you have to use the cross class skills. its simple load your weaver hit skill manager then refresh skills. then bring over the skills from the left to the right. Then set up each skill the way you would use it in game. IE tricks of trade on good condition, Byregots blessing when you have 9 stacks of innerquiet. Its no different then setting up combat class skills.