MMOMinion

Full Version: Dungeon farm(WP mobs)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ff14wp.jpg]

Auto farming in wp(only farm mobs),every runs only need 2 minutes.

teleport and underground so they will no damage takes.
is this wroth it?
its only 1000 gil per run i mean if its totaly afk and all 4 bots get 1000 gil thats 4000 gil every 2min then ya it would be awesome. But if its not totaly 100% afk then meh
really need a way to automate dungeon farming lol
yeah. i wish dungeon farming or quest bot would be soon lol. I'd love to go to bed to farm my wps lol.

or go to work and farm my wps w/e lloll
I'm working on dungeon mode at the moment. No promises on when it will be ready for public testing but it is being developed.
farm the trash mob? ive been doing auto teleport farming boss, i just dunno how to farm gil, tome item not really easy to sell
These mobs is near the chest(these mobs are so easy to kill),must be chose to the chest(1stchest 2ndchest 3rdchest)to call out the mobs.if mobs has been call out then we can use [Module]Teleporter V1.9.0 Teleport Move Menu and set step to port 5 or 6 then hit Port Down to underground to get no damage takes.

3rdchest mobs must be behind the wall to get no damage takes.
[Image: ff14wp1.jpg]
like this

now we just need to have auto skip cutscenes and the ability to auto teleport to the chest coords then understand to kill them.

sorry for my bad english,hope you can see and understand.

Now this is the only way to get a lot of gil.
hmmmmm it might be nice if we could get this automated im just to dumb lol.