MMOMinion

Full Version: Relog after server disconnection -> Bot navigation malfunctions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upon getting those 90k server errors in FFXIV, if you attempt to re-enter the game world, your bot navigation malfunctions even on the default meshes
- Your bot ends up moving out of the mesh.
- Your bot tries to move through walls/cliffs.
- The bot attempts to mine/harvest a non-existent node.

Note: This would probably mean that the relogger needs to do a full-exit and restart of FFXIV.
How many bots you use on one computer?
You do not have problems with relogger (crash if run 3-akk and more) and Autologin bot (game client just closes without an error if run one computer 5+ akk)?
(12-28-2013, 11:48 AM)GoldenForge Wrote: [ -> ]How many bots you use on one computer?
You do not have problems with relogger (crash if run 3-akk and more) and Autologin bot (game client just closes without an error if run one computer 5+ akk)?

I think I already answered this in the other thread -> I can only run 2 instances and if they crash, they can't be restarted until the error window is closed.

Don't think the developers will be back before New Year to fix this. And the developers still have GW2 to fix.
(12-28-2013, 11:23 AM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]Upon getting those 90k server errors in FFXIV, if you attempt to re-enter the game world, your bot navigation malfunctions even on the default meshes

Note: This would probably mean that the relogger needs to do a full-exit and restart of FFXIV.

The auto logger already will close out the game and relaunch it if the ingame status is not there for more than 3 minutes, this includes the 90k message.
(12-28-2013, 02:55 PM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2013, 11:23 AM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]Upon getting those 90k server errors in FFXIV, if you attempt to re-enter the game world, your bot navigation malfunctions even on the default meshes

The auto logger already will close out the game and relaunch it if the ingame status is not there for more than 3 minutes, this includes the 90k message.

the problem i get when i get a 90k the the relauncher tries to shut down the game but with the bot attached, so it gets the FFXIV is no longer responding message that you have to click on to close. So the bot never gets relaunched cause it never closes due to this pop up.
(12-28-2013, 05:53 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2013, 02:55 PM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]

the problem i get when i get a 90k the the relauncher tries to shut down the game but with the bot attached, so it gets the FFXIV is no longer responding message that you have to click on to close. So the bot never gets relaunched cause it never closes due to this pop up.

The FFXIV crash message popup window is of the same nature as the GW2 one.
never played gw2 is there any way around it?
(12-28-2013, 06:46 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]never played gw2 is there any way around it?
Nope.. you can make a autoit script..