MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created my own profile for crafting and i monitored to make sure it doing right.
then i started bot to craft after crafting finish, Toon stand up for few seconds then sit down(craft position) to start crafting again. repeated everytime finish crafting. is there anyway to make toon stay at craft position and continuing crafting than standing up then sit down.?
(12-28-2013, 10:03 PM)Hackzor Wrote: [ -> ]I created my own profile for crafting and i monitored to make sure it doing right.
then i started bot to craft after crafting finish, Toon stand up for few seconds then sit down(craft position) to start crafting again. repeated everytime finish crafting. is there anyway to make toon stay at craft position and continuing crafting than standing up then sit down.?
That's weird and most likely ain't visible to anyone but you :P Otherwise i'm not sure, when I do it he doesn't stand up :P
I have been using Crafting mode for like the whole week (since i bought minion). I never actually saw my character cancels the crafting window (stands up) and then continues to craft (kneeling) again.
i noticed craft botter does the same thing as well. start crafting (kneel), finish crafting (stand) then repeats. im using craft bot that come with bot no mod.
(12-30-2013, 06:45 AM)Hackzor Wrote: [ -> ]i noticed craft botter does the same thing as well. start crafting (kneel), finish crafting (stand) then repeats. im using craft bot that come with bot no mod.
To whom are you referring?
i dont know anyone here. i saw player in game that using craft bot and does the same thing as i did. stand and kneel.
been watching him for 30mins and trying to communicate with him but no responses so i assume he bot. then i come back hour later and he still there crafting same thing.
If you are using just the bot then report bugs here:
http://mmominion.com/Forum-General-Discussion--91

The only bugs here should be about this mod:
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-Craft...18-11-2013