MMOMinion

Full Version: I want to do tome farming but
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't be bothered to do the storyline quests 3 more times. Is there a way to get into WP without it? Or is there a website where I can just pay someone to do the storyline quests for me?
You don't have to do the story quests to get into WP. You just need to talk to Allene (or whatever his name is) in Vesper Bay.

Source: I have 3 bots in WP and I haven't done the story quests past the lvl 20 Chocobo.
Oh really? I have finished the storyline quests on my main but that's about it. I guess it's time to buy a few FFXIV licenses and get them to 50 xD
Yeah, WP is the best bc you can do it as soon as you hit 50. Just go to the guy in Vesper Bay, accept the quest, teleport to WP and open the door. Then you're good. It takes about 5 - 10 minutes.
teleport to WP and open the door....

How to teleport to La Noscea without main quest(lv15).
well ofc you have to do up to lvl 15 but that takes like 10min and if you use party grind mode the other bots will follow you around so its not ahrd to do all 4 at the same time.
(12-29-2013, 09:27 AM)figolcb Wrote: [ -> ]teleport to WP and open the door....

How to teleport to La Noscea without main quest(lv15).

lmfao I said that I do the Main Scenario Quests up to lvl 20 and then at 50 open WP.
(12-29-2013, 03:39 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]well ofc you have to do up to lvl 15 but that takes like 10min and if you use party grind mode the other bots will follow you around so its not ahrd to do all 4 at the same time.

Do quests up to lvl 15 takes 10mn ? show me how :p
if you have all the teleport coords saved... it doesnt take very long at all.
(12-29-2013, 08:12 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]if you have all the teleport coords saved... it doesnt take very long at all.

Right :)

here are the waypoints for Gridanian principal quests made by me. If someone have the others citys waypoint i'd like to get them :)
Pages: 1 2 3