MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] Just another 'Sprint' & 'TeleportToClick' hacks module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

This module gives access to the 'Sprint' hack but it respects the 20 sec delay to be more realistic.
It also disables the 'Sprint' hack when a mount is used (to avoid the sliding effect).
To use the 'TeleportToClick' hack, just press a shift key and click with the left mouse button where you want to go (be aware with possibility of ban!).

NeoTheOne
Can't say much about the sprint, but I would have your babies for the Click Teleport <3
there are already 2 other teleport mods that both have click teleport.
nice for the sprint hack mod, cause it was a bit silly to jump up & down when mounted, thx for that !

Would it be possible to have some configuration windows or be able to edit some file to just have the sprint hack ?

i prefer not teleport by accident :)

thx !
(12-31-2013, 04:39 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]there are already 2 other teleport mods that both have click teleport.

Which one? I only found 2 teleport hacks other than this, MAHA's and the discontinued one. MAHA's didn't have click tele and the other one ceased to work after the patch?
um Maha's does to have a click to teleport its in the "CLICK TO MOVE" button. you can use it as a fly hack to move north south east west or move to cursor postion. And the other teleport mod works still too. It was how the bot handle teleporting not how the mods called teleporting that needed to be fixed.
(12-31-2013, 06:43 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]um Maha's does to have a click to teleport its in the "CLICK TO MOVE" button. you can use it as a fly hack to move north south east west or move to cursor postion. And the other teleport mod works still too. It was how the bot handle teleporting not how the mods called teleporting that needed to be fixed.

Ah I didn't know that. Thanks for informing me :D
yw not a problem
(12-31-2013, 06:02 PM)darkboz Wrote: [ -> ]nice for the sprint hack mod, cause it was a bit silly to jump up & down when mounted, thx for that !

Would it be possible to have some configuration windows or be able to edit some file to just have the sprint hack ?

i prefer not teleport by accident :)

thx !

yeah anyway to just have sprint hack only? also is it possible to have a setting that it enables only when sprint is off cooldown?

thanks.
sprint hack only is already part of the bot its under gathering tab
Pages: 1 2