MMOMinion

Full Version: MRD PVP PROFILE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Attached is my MRD PVP Profile. I have been using this straight for a couple days now with nice results. The only thing I would like, which I can't get to work is for Tomahawk to be spammed when your target is past 4y. I have set Min and Max distances, but still doesn't seem to work.

I have been playing with dots and currently the profile is set to keep fracture and venomous bite up, but I have had better luck without using dots. If you don't want them to fire just move them to the bottom, below heavy swing.

Cross Class Abilities.
Raging Strikes
Internal Release
Second Wind
Blood for Blood
Invigorate
Straight Shot
Feint
Venomous Bite

Hope you enjoy, please let me know if you have any feedback to improve.

Download Here
Thanks for this! Do you know how and where you might add in pvp abilities like Mythril Tempest or Thrill of War near when the gate lifts?
(12-30-2013, 11:43 PM)naudica Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this! Do you know how and where you might add in pvp abilities like Mythril Tempest or Thrill of War near when the gate lifts?

Currently job specific PVP abilities won't show up in the skill manager so can't add them Complaint