MMOMinion

Full Version: How to earn gil with 1 bot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I do it? Can someone help?
gathering
Gathering is way too slow. i get 700-800 shards an hour, that's 50k gil a day :| takes 3 weeks for 1m gil :(
You can always farm something other than shards. Shards are sure easy to sell, but its relatively cheap because of the number of bots gathering for shards. You can try farming for main crafting materials. But of course, that entails that you have to sell it to the market every now and then (inventory full). By main crafting materials, i mean the ores and logs.

e.g
1 stack of Mythril ore is more or less 3k. assuming you could farm 7-8 stacks (based on your shards per hour). That is 21k per hour.

But of course, if you sell too much at 1 time, people bound to get suspicious. Thus, farm multiple different ores/logs. ;)
(12-30-2013, 06:12 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]gathering

(12-30-2013, 07:00 AM)Joehn Wrote: [ -> ]Gathering is way too slow. i get 700-800 shards an hour, that's 50k gil a day :| takes 3 weeks for 1m gil :(

(12-30-2013, 07:27 AM)darkraito Wrote: [ -> ]You can always farm something other than shards. Shards are sure easy to sell, but its relatively cheap because of the number of bots gathering for shards. You can try farming for main crafting materials. But of course, that entails that you have to sell it to the market every now and then (inventory full). By main crafting materials, i mean the ores and logs.

e.g
1 stack of Mythril ore is more or less 3k. assuming you could farm 7-8 stacks (based on your shards per hour). That is 21k per hour.

But of course, if you sell too much at 1 time, people bound to get suspicious. Thus, farm multiple different ores/logs. ;)

You will still lose out to the "auction house bots" who keeps undercutting you by 1gil 24/7 for anything that is gather-able by a simple bot.

The only way to make gil to use teleport-hack and farm the WP dungeon.
About the WP dungeon, is it fully afkable now?
And which would be the classes to bot it efficiently?
(12-30-2013, 11:38 AM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2013, 06:12 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]gathering

(12-30-2013, 07:00 AM)Joehn Wrote: [ -> ]Gathering is way too slow. i get 700-800 shards an hour, that's 50k gil a day :| takes 3 weeks for 1m gil :(

(12-30-2013, 07:27 AM)darkraito Wrote: [ -> ]You can always farm something other than shards. Shards are sure easy to sell, but its relatively cheap because of the number of bots gathering for shards. You can try farming for main crafting materials. But of course, that entails that you have to sell it to the market every now and then (inventory full). By main crafting materials, i mean the ores and logs.

e.g

You will still lose out to the "auction house bots" who keeps undercutting you by 1gil 24/7 for anything that is gather-able by a simple bot.

The only way to make gil to use teleport-hack and farm the WP dungeon.
thats not entirely true. i have 1 bot farming each type of shards. I sell them very well. what you run in to a problem with selling is when you have 9999 of 1 kind and want to sell it. i Sell each kind in stack of 3000 at a time and crystals in stacks of 1000 and i sell out every day.

if you are doing only 700-800 shards an hour you are not using wards. you should easily be able to get 1000/1000 shards/crystals an hour. If you are using wards/sprint/mount properly.