MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting SkillManager: How do you write Profiles with "High Difficulty" Crafts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My situation as described in http://mmominion.com/Thread-Crafting-Ski...7#pid46737

So how do you guys write profiles for "High Difficulty" Crafts? There's one Level 16 Recipe that has a Difficulty=261 (you probably need to meld materia for that).

So I will just use an easy example of a recipe with Difficulty=67 and Durability=70 which already has given me a huge headache.
Quote:- To maximize EXP/CP returns/HQ, I will require to cast <Touch> at every step when needed, shown by the below "simplified" example (I left out stuff like <Inner Quiet>, <Rumination>, <Steady Hand>)
Quote:"Bot max progress per <Synthesis> cast" = 12
"Durability" = 70
"Difficulty" = 67

"Current Progress" ">=Durability" "Result"
0 61 Cast <Touch> only when enough "CP" for <Touch> + <Master's Mend>
0 71 Don't cast <Touch>
12 51 Cast <Touch> only when enough "CP" for <Touch> + <Master's Mend>
12 61 Cast <Touch>
24 41 Cast <Touch> only when enough "CP" for <Touch> + <Master's Mend>
24 51 Cast <Touch>
36 31 Cast <Touch> only when enough "CP" for <Touch> + <Master's Mend>
36 41 Cast <Touch>
48 21 Cast <Touch> only when enough "CP" for <Touch> + <Master's Mend>
48 31 Cast <Touch>
60 11 Cast <Touch> only when enough "CP" for <Touch> + <Master's Mend>
60 21 Cast <Touch>
End 1 Cast <Touch> only when enough "CP" for <Touch> + <Master's Mend>
End 11 Cast <Touch>

Note: Each line represents a row in the Skill Manager Profile

- Can you imagine how many lines the above will go given a "Difficulty" of 200+?
Why are you using 'step-by-step' concept? Sure its easier to create, but increasing annoying to add the ever increasing number of touches.
But at 200+ difficulty, i am pretty sure you can't really use Master's Mend that much.

The Skill Manager is made using multiple 'rules'. you just need to make a specific rule that suites your needs.
E.g
Quote:Inner Quiet ONLY at the first step (Step < 2, Step >= 1)
Steady Hands must always be used (if the buff does not exists), (buff exists = 253)
Basic Touch (CP > 18, Dur >= 20, buff exists = 253)
Master's Mend (CP > 18+98, Dur >=10)
Basic Synthesis (Dur >= 10)
(12-30-2013, 05:32 PM)darkraito Wrote: [ -> ]Inner Quiet ONLY at the first step (Step < 2, Step >= 1)
Steady Hands must always be used (if the buff does not exists), (buff exists = 253)
Basic Touch (CP > 18, Dur >= 20, buff exists = 253)
Master's Mend (CP > 18+98, Dur >=10)
Basic Synthesis (Dur >= 10)

1) The above will not work for Durability=70 recipes.
2) It will only work for Durability=40 recipes.
3) CP > 18 means that <Basic Touch> won't be used until CP = 19 and above...
4) Dur >= 10 is not necessary to cast <Basic Synthesis>. You must cast <Basic Synthesis> anyways.

'Step by Step' concept allows me to cast <Inner Quiet> multiple times and get more stacks of <Inner Quiet> and proc more <Tricks of the Trade> for a "Durability" = 70, "Difficulty" = 67 recipe which is several levels higher than my job level.
err.. pretty sure e.g means "example given"
Of course it would be different on Dur70 and/or Dur80.
Dark's point is that step-by-step is a very bad way to go unless you want to replicate the exact same process with very little deviation every single time. All you had to do was apply the concept he gave you into your own variation, not nit-pick the entire thing.

Also, ymko's crafting addon has a lot more options that you may benefit from over stock bot crafting tool.
i've been able to automate craft anything with the bot 1-50 and any 1 star recipies 100% HQ once you get enough of the cross class skills its a joke. with the stock crafting bot. You just have to set it up right.