MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishingbot Nav issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really sure what is going on here but this is annoying. I have a fishing spot setup with 2 NAV points. I tell the bot to start at fishing point 1 and begin fishing, the Bot is Naving to spot number 2 completely ignoring what it needs to be doing and screwing up my fishing rotation. My Markers are setup properly and my Nav is setup fine, but for some odd reason when I want to fish it runs to Marker 2 instead of Marker 1 even when I have marker 1 selected. This REALLY causes issues when I am trying to fish at night and the marker it runs to is for the daytime. Any ideas as to why it is doing this even after I reload bot and refresh LUA mods?
(12-31-2013, 04:40 AM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]Not really sure what is going on here but this is annoying. I have a fishing spot setup with 2 NAV points. I tell the bot to start at fishing point 1 and begin fishing, the Bot is Naving to spot number 2 completely ignoring what it needs to be doing and screwing up my fishing rotation. My Markers are setup properly and my Nav is setup fine, but for some odd reason when I want to fish it runs to Marker 2 instead of Marker 1 even when I have marker 1 selected. This REALLY causes issues when I am trying to fish at night and the marker it runs to is for the daytime. Any ideas as to why it is doing this even after I reload bot and refresh LUA mods?

do you have level ranges set for these markers as if so do you have ignore marker level set? also do you have time limits set?
Enable random gather marker selection.
(12-31-2013, 08:01 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2013, 04:40 AM)R3P0 Wrote: [ -> ]Not really sure what is going on here but this is annoying. I have a fishing spot setup with 2 NAV points. I tell the bot to start at fishing point 1 and begin fishing, the Bot is Naving to spot number 2 completely ignoring what it needs to be doing and screwing up my fishing rotation. My Markers are setup properly and my Nav is setup fine, but for some odd reason when I want to fish it runs to Marker 2 instead of Marker 1 even when I have marker 1 selected. This REALLY causes issues when I am trying to fish at night and the marker it runs to is for the daytime. Any ideas as to why it is doing this even after I reload bot and refresh LUA mods?

do you have level ranges set for these markers as if so do you have ignore marker level set? also do you have time limits set?

Yes I have time limits set, I have my markers set 1-50;. It does fish just fine, it just wont start where i want it to every time unless I drop the timer on the 2nd marker to 0. I am still trying to figure out how much time to set to get it to fish overnight game time in one area then move to another area for daytime.

(12-31-2013, 08:47 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]Enable random gather marker selection.

Did that still went to marker 2. The only way I can get it to start at marker 1 is if I drop the time on Marker 2 to about 10 let it move there cast once and then it heads over to Marker 1, then I change the time back on my timer.
currently there is no way to make it go through the markers in a fixed order, if you select random it should eventually go to all markers. I think we'll update that part sooner or later. I have fixed the "sense no fish" issue already, thats gonna be in the next release.
(12-31-2013, 12:47 PM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]currently there is no way to make it go through the markers in a fixed order, if you select random it should eventually go to all markers. I think we'll update that part sooner or later. I have fixed the "sense no fish" issue already, thats gonna be in the next release.

Its not so much needing a specific order, its just the specific Nav mesh I have is specific to Eorzea time 1 marker is for night fishing and 1 is for day fishing. The best update you could do to fishing would be for some way for the bot to know Eorzea time and goto markers at specific times. There are certain fish for example Mhai which can only be caught between 12-5p Eorzea times, Fullmoon Sardines 6p-6a Eorzea time. etc.