MMOMinion

Full Version: Is tomahawk for MRD working properly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to have my MRD cast tomahawk properly during PvP. The problem is that, it won't cast any skill when it's not near the target. Hence, tomahawk will never be casted if we set the minimum range to 4. Is there any way to make it work?
None of the melee ranged attacks work in Grind mode.
Hm... that might most probably be the logic to prevent premature casting of buffs before engaging the target. With this logic, tomahawk will never be cast unless an exception is made for all melee ranged attacks.
it works in assist mode before you go into combat.
The task system for grind is setup basically like (find target > move to target > kill target). For melee characters, the completion distance for the move to target is like 3 feet, at which point, you're too close for tomahawk. I actually toyed around with slightly altering this behavior to stop sooner, forcing it to use a ranged attack, but all it did was stand there like a dummy.

Short story is, this behavior could probably be modified, but it requires a good bit of knowledge about the task system.