MMOMinion

Full Version: Couple questions about teleport farming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering if this bot had a function to teleport so I could do primals, I know theres one for gathering
Also is anyone on Ultros that wants to do this? I only have one character so it may be hard to pull off solo
Is this detectable? I saw someone elses post that made a good point about square seeing someone solo an EX primal
Last question is how to go about making sure nobody else joins if I get a group to leave, I know they have an option to refresh party or whatever
i my self go in with 8 bots and use maha's teleport mod. For someone doing it solo you would have to be the last person after everyone left on a wipe. once the last person leaves an option will pop up saying "search for more memebers" and you can click ignore. and it will not search for any memebers.
Simple enough, any idea about how safe it is to solo? I feel like one person killing a primal would raise some flags
it would raise flags if they where able to monitor every single instances of every single character 24/7. thats an incredible amount of data to try and store and sort to detect things like this. atm they do not have any "warden" type software to detect programs hooking into the game. That being said if you get player reported enough then it becomes easier to narrow down and monitoring a single player.