MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem Gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Up until about an hour ago, I was using Latty's Southern Thanalan Mesh to farm Mithril. I stopped the bot for a few minutes while I went AFK, and when I came back, I decided to add a couple of offmesh connections to decrease travel time. I set them up then let the nevmash recompile and tested it, it worked great, until it was done mining the first node. It just stood there. I exited out, redownloaded the navmeshes from Latty's SVN, and logged back in. The bot just stood there. Wouldn't go to the nearby node or to the mining marker. I toggled the bot off and on a few times, then, just for the heck of it, turned on the teleport option under gathering. It did one node, then just stood there, spamming sprint (I hadn't disabled it). I reloaded the bot several times, I downloaded it again, same result. I started just messing around with things, and noticed that, while the triangles load, the navmesh does not.
Here is a picture showing settings and console log:
[Image: Capture.png]

I use only the basic bot, no extra modules from the forums. I Ignorelevel markers and use stealth (though if it is indeed an error with the navmesh not loading, I doubt stealth is the problem). I didn't have enough time (RL obligations) to test other meshes for other zones, but I had used this mesh successfully for a few hours today over several sessions. Any assistance in this matter would be appreciated.
how big are the .obj and .nx2 files for that mesh ?
Latty's "L79-[30-40]-Southern Thanalan" mesh (Latest SVN)
.obj = 27140 KB
.nx2 = 10510 KB

I made my own mesh, just meshing around the area the includes the nodes with one mining marker and two off mesh connections and it's working again.
The obj is 228 KB and nx2 is 98 KB. Is there a point at which the files become too large for Minion to handle?