MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist mode Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just had my first WP run as SCH, and what I noticed is, as soon as I get near mobs, I start casting (no, not the companion, other stuff), so I get aggro. I did disable "Start Combat", so I think it should wait until i mark someone? Also I'm a bit unsure about the settings under "Assist", Lowest Health and Closest is quite selfexplaining, but what does the Priority setting do?
ok, I have to correct me, it happens also with BRD. There seems to be some Auto-Select Active, I think maybe it#s a mod. Specific Hunting comes to mind, will test that.

Edit: it was just my misunderstanding of Assist mode (tutorial anyone? ;)) When under "Assist"->"Assist" something is selected it acts like some grind mode, i.e. auto-targeting. I assume this can be helpful when playing a healing class...
if you choose assist mode closest or lowest health it will attack automatically if you put it to none it wont attack till you target. setting priority is healer/damage if you set it to healer the class will focus on healing targets first then dpsing if its set to damge it will focus on damaging first
So I assume correct when I say as a healer in a dungeon I set it to "lowest health" and "healing"? For other settings I can't imagine right now any use besides afk'ing like you do with your other accounts... but then they wouldn't follow you around, right?
assist mode is a "lazy Raider" type mode you want the bot to do the rotation flawlessly but you control the target it attacks and where the bot moves to. I use it for teleport farming i teleport all the bots to the boss and target the boss and let them kill it.