MMOMinion

Full Version: AoE based skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wondering how to set this up. For example Shadow Flare.

I was using Jackies' SMN, but wasn't satisfied with it (doesn't have Bane/Shadow Flare/etc). I added Shadow Flare to the profile, but minion never seems to use it.
it has bane in the profile.... and it doesnt have shadow flare because the bot doesnt support ground targeted aoe.
I probably downloaded older version. But whatever, i already customized it enough for my purpose. Kinda sad that it doesn't have ground targeted AoE though.

and I have problem with 'facing'. for unknown reasons, minion will never use any skill if its not facing the target (happens every time i have to get away from aoe skills). It doesn't auto-face the target either. It did auto-face on pets (specially upon casting Spur and Rouse).
you can turn on auto face in hte options of hte game
As i said, it auto faced to my pet, but not the enemy.
In other words, auto-face is already enabled.
error Cannot Find Target always appears when your not facing the mob and the in-game settings does not help to face the target. having the same problems. sometimes it works perfectly though.

Party-grind does not work properly half the time too. Once the team clears a set of mobs but some random ones get pulled in, they just ignore the leader and sits there like a log. especially in instance its somewhat unreliable.
(01-03-2014, 08:15 AM)catzilla Wrote: [ -> ]error Cannot Find Target always appears when your not facing the mob and the in-game settings does not help to face the target. having the same problems. sometimes it works perfectly though.

Party-grind does not work properly half the time too. Once the team clears a set of mobs but some random ones get pulled in, they just ignore the leader and sits there like a log. especially in instance its somewhat unreliable.

ya i dont use party grind in dungeons. Also i just use all 4 bots and teleport farm boss kills. i found that using ifrit is the best option for smn because the boss and the pet is infront of you so you dont have to turn.