MMOMinion

Full Version: South Shroud Mining Points Lvl 25 and 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The mining points for the south shroud (quarrymill) aren't working. I move to the marker for mining point lvl 25 and it proceeds to run back to town and then back to the marker without ever attempting to mine from a node.
I have the same problem quite often, assuming you're referring to the silver ore mineral deposits and not the quarrying site SW of Quarrymill. Ensure that the Gather Manager is setup correctly (as I assume you've already double and triple checked) and that under "Gather" mode's options you have checked "Ignore Marker Level", then try standing right next to a node (I usually use the node along the path north of the town. No matter what node you choose, ensure that you are within 3 feet of it. Use Radar to check). If it still insists upon trying to run off, interact with a node before turning on the bot (it will mine the first non-empty slot). If that fails, then try making your own marker.
If all of that fails to get it working, just make a new mesh, record the area around the mining spot (only) and add the mining marker.

That's everything I've done to get around that problematic marker. The new mesh should most definitely work, and it is the first method I use when I encountered the problem. If you are talking about the quarry nodes, the above should still apply.

I hope my rambling helps!
Ty for the advice Duo.